About the event :
Languages we say are spoken, heard, remembered, iterated, recalled, repeated, memorised,
repeated, and even felt. Languages can build, and languages can break.
Hence languages are expressions of ones thoughts through the media of choice, the channel of ones
Celebrate language through the lens of videography, join the VideoScribe movement and add
language to your thoughts.
- The video can be shot using a mobile phone or DSLR or any other camera.
- Editing effects may be added
- The video may or may not be a short film/documentary/narrative (no restrictions on genre)
- The length of video is maximum 10 mins. And minimum 6mins including the beginning and end credits.
- Recommended video file format are Mp4,MPEG4 or AVI and ratio is 16:9 in full HD(1080p) resolution.
- ubmission of video can be individual or in group. (Maximum 4 members are allowed)
The flim must not contain any copyrighted work(s) belonging to third parties unless (1) participants have a license to use such works in the flim or, (2) the use participants’ Flim makes of such works is a fair one under the copyright laws.
- The following umbrella themes may be adhered to for the videos:
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 17.02.2019
- Haunted Architecture
- Nature’s Fancy
- Human’s through gadgets
- Animal Kingdom
For more information Contact: Debopriyo Paloi (74071 00963)